British Airways' extensive flight network means you can connect to hundreds of worldwide destinations. All you have to choose is which cabin to fly in.
British Airways' highest standards, on the ground and in the air.
- Access to Departures* and Arrivals* lounges, including the Molton Brown Travel Spa at London Heathrow
- Dedicated FIRST check-in desks and a choice of check-in options
- Personal "demi cabin" space creates an exclusive, private environment
- Enhanced seat converts to a 6'6" fully flat bed at the touch of a button
- À la Carte dining with menus created by internationally acclaimed chefs
- Complimentary bar service featuring the finest wines and champagnes
- Personal video player with a choice of 25 movies from the onboard library, plus 18 channels of tv, music and entertainment
- Complimentary sleeper suit and wash bag designed by Anya Hindmarch and filled with luxury skin care products
*Dedicated FIRST departure lounges available at selected airports. Arrivals lounges available at London Heathrow, London Gatwick and Johannesburg airports.
Introducing a new Club World
- The new flat bed is 25% wider and extends to 6 feet 6 inches when in the new 'Z' shape.*
- Personal Highlife Entertainment System with over 100 films and TV programmes as well as music, radio and interactive games **
- New Club Kitchen is open between meal times with complimentary hot or cold snacks
- À la carte menu inspired by the world's top chefs with expertly sourced wine list
- Access to Departure and Arrivals lounges. Unwind with a complimentary drink and paper
- Complimentary treatments at the Molton Brown Travel Spa available at London Heathrow T1 and T4, and JFK T7
* Configuration of all long haul aircraft with the new Club World product is planned to be completed by April 2008, please check at time of booking.** Not available on aircraft with a 12 channel in-flight entertainment system.
A new world of space between economy and business.
- A quieter cabin "away from the crowd"
- Larger seats with 7" more legroom than World Traveller
- Maximum of 5 rows per cabin
- Adjustable headrest, legrest, footrest and lumbar support
- Personal video screen with up to 18 video and 12 audio channels
- A choice of hot food options
- Complimentary bar service throughout the flight
World Traveller Plus is now available on all mainline routes.
You're in good hands
- The seat features lumbar support, footrest, adjustable headrest and recline
- Blankets, cushions, eyeshades, socks, toothbrush and toothpaste are also provided for your added comfort
- Sit back and enjoy up to 18* channels of continuous film and tv entertainment on your personal seat back video screen
- Enjoy tasty meals designed especially for young families, such as the 'Feed Kids First' policy and dedicated kids TV channel from Disney and Cartoon Network
- Skyflyers scheme, which has plenty of ideas designed to keep little ones busy
*A drop down screen with only one channel available on 767 aircraft. Please check at time of booking.