Aardvark Safaris’ African Safari Highlights
With the media currently full of travel ideas for school-leavers we started to wonder why it should be only students who take off on exotic trips around the world. If you’ve got itchy feet too, and Africa is on your to do list, then take a look at our fabulous month-long, once in a life time extravaganza which visits the most breath taking destinations in Southern and East Africa.
African Safari Highlights
You’ll stay in a selection of superb, hand-picked lodges and camps, enjoying safari highlights in the Masai Mara, Serengeti, Victoria Falls, South Luangwa, Okavango Delta and Namib Desert. There’s the opportunity to track mountain gorillas, take a walking safari, dine in Cape Town’s world-class restaurants and a whole lot more. It’s a cracker of a holiday and we can tailor the trip to suit individual preferences.
Here’s what you can see on this stunning African safari holiday…
• The South African Winelands and Cape Town
• The fantastic Kruger National Park
• The enormous Sossusvlei Dunes and the Skeleton Coast in Namibia
• One of the biggest inland water systems on Earth – The Okavango Delta in Botswana
• The Victoria Falls – one of the seven wonders of the world
• The South Luangwa in Zambia, famous for great leopard sightings and is where the walking safari was born
• The third largest lake in Africa – Lake Malawi, also known as the calendar lake (it’s roughly 365 miles long and 52 miles wide, with 7 rivers running into it and 30 inhabited islands).
• The famous Masai Mara, home to the wildebeest migration and one of the best places in the world to see high concentrations of wildlife
• The habituated gorilla families in the Volcanoes National Park, Rwanda
Discover the full African Highlights Itinerary PDF. This is really just an idea of what is possible, if you would like the holiday tailored to include other areas or activities please let us know and we will plan a bespoke holiday just for you.