Drumbeat Autumn 2017
Inside this issue of Drumbeat Autumn 2017:
- Jo explores Damaraland on a Namibia desert ride
- Louisa, based in the Scottish, office talks about her life arranging safari holidays
- Francis gives his top picks on mobile safaris
- Charlotte revisits the Skeleton Coast in Namibia
- We are thrilled to be supporting Saba Douglas-Hamilton on her UK theatre tour once again
- Lucinda has sampled barefoot luxury in the Maldives, which we have just added to our beach portfolio
- Richard describes his wonderful family holiday in South Africa
- We look at what else there is to see on safari in Rwanda and Uganda besides mountain gorillas
- Safari for a long weekend? Where to go to take a short break safari
Like to receive a copy?
If you haven’t received your copy yet or would like to be added to our mailing list please get in touch and we’ll pop one in the post to you.
Prefer to read it online?
Have a look at our brand new online version of Drumbeat Autumn 17 (once you’ve got the online copy, double click to magnify pages).