Drumbeat Autumn 2019
Inside this issue of Drumbeat, Autumn 2019:
- Alice showcases African sabbatical holidays
- Ask the Expert: Rosanna reveals her safari tips
- Botswana’s best – key safari areas from Jess, Rosanna and Charlotte’s trips including a mobile safari and the Makgadikgadi Pans
- Resurgent Malawi – Liwonde, Majete and Lake Malawi offer amazing variety
- How young is too young for safari? Roxy takes her young family on safari to Kenya
- Richard takes his family to Shipwreck Lodge, on Namibia’s Skeleton Coast
- Q&A with Botswana riding safari guide Bongwe Makate, head guide at African Horseback Safaris
- Travel Doctor – the Aardvark Safaris team answer your travel questions
Like to receive a copy?
If you haven’t received your copy yet or would like to be added to our mailing list please get in touch and we’ll pop one in the post to you.
Prefer to read it online?
Have a look at our brand new online version of Drumbeat Autumn 2019 (once you’ve got the online copy, double click to magnify pages).