Drumbeat Spring 2014
Hot off the press: Drumbeat Spring 2014
Inside this issue of Drumbeat Spring 2014:
- Our new look spring newsletter explores the best of Botswana and South Africa,
- Delves into the Congo where tracking lowland gorillas is proving a big hit,
- Re-visits Zimbabwe as it continues its re-emergence as a safari wonderland.
- Co-founder Richard Smith highlights safari activities away from pure game viewing.
- Our riding experts review their recent African equestrian adventures.
- Celebratory safaris feature alongside some of the top trips organised over the last 10 years.
Like to receive a copy of our newsletter?
If you haven’t received your copy yet or would like to be added to our mailing list please get in touch and we’ll pop one in the post to you.
Prefer to read it online?
Have a look at our brand new online version of Drumbeat Spring 2014 here.