Drumbeat Winter 2017
Inside this issue of Drumbeat Winter 2017:
- Francis tackles Kilimanjaro for the second time
- Alice describes her wonderful family holiday in South Africa
- Lucinda has been back to South Africa, where she joined a rhino conservation safari, and sampled the delights of Mozambique’s beaches
- Jo explores the delights of a primate safari in Western Tanzania
- Roxy reports on her exploratory trip to destination Ethiopia, and gives us her view on safari planning.
- We answer the often asked question, “what is the best time for safari?”
- Unexpected safari luxuries that make you just think ‘wow’
Like to receive a copy ?
If you haven’t received your copy yet or would like to be added to our mailing list please get in touch and we’ll pop one in the post to you.
Prefer to read it online?
Have a look at our brand new online version of Drumbeat Winter 17 (once you’ve got the online copy, double click to magnify pages).