Essence of Zambia – Luxury Zambia safari with Victoria falls – 10 days
Fabulous wildlife, beautiful accommodation and wonderful scenery are the hallmarks of this Zambian itinerary. Wildlife hotspots explored in the company of expert guides, a stunning combination of classic safari camps offering all the creature comforts you could wish for ensure you’ll see the best of Zambia on this nine night tailor made holiday.
Your luxury Zambia safari starts with a few nights staying at the idyllic Sindabezi Island – a perfect spot from which to explore the attractions of Livingstone and the Victoria Falls. From here it’s on to the Lower Zambezi, a stunningly pretty national park where you can enjoy a variety of safari activities including bush walks and day and night game drives and river activities. Last stop is the South Luangwa Valley, home to plentiful wildlife, with particularly high populations of hippo and where you’ll have an excellent chance of spotting leopard.
- Visit the magnificent Victoria Falls and explore the Livingstone area
- Stay at Sindabezi, a glorious island lodge in the middle of the Zambezi River
- Enjoy day and night game drives, fishing, boat and walking safaris in the stunning Lower Zambezi National Park
- Sleep under canvas in a classic tented safari camp at Time + Tide Chongwe River Camp
- Fall asleep to the sound of hippo honking in the river at Tena Tena
- Spot lion, elephant, buffalo, crocodile and plentiful plains game
- Take a canoe trip or bush walk to view wildlife from a different perspective
- Enjoy sundowners in the bush and witness spectacular sunsets
- A great chance of spotting leopard and wild dog in the South Luangwa National park
- Expert safari guiding throughout
- A 10 day safari taking you to three of Zambia’s key areas
On arrival into Livingstone Airport today you will be met and transferred by road and boat to Sindabezi Island. Your three night stay here is on a full board basis to include all meals, house drinks, laundry, sunrise and sunset boat trip, lunch on a local island and fishing. Visits to the Victoria Falls can also be organised with entrance fees to be paid locally.
After breakfast this morning you will be transferred back to Livingstone Airport in time to take a scheduled light aircraft flight to the Lower Zambezi. Your three night stay at Time + Tide Chongwe River Camp is on a full board basis to include all meals, house drinks, laundry and game viewing activities.
Your morning game drive will end at the airstrip today in time to take a scheduled light aircraft flight to Mfuwe in the South Luangwa. You will be met on arrival and driven to Tena Tena for a three night stay. This is on a full board basis to include all meals, house drinks, laundry and wildlife viewing activities.
After breakfast this morning you will be driven to Mfuwe airstrip in time to take a scheduled light aircraft flight to Lusaka. From here you will take an international flight, or continue with another African adventure.
The price for this holiday is based on a private trip with two people travelling together. For families and single travellers please contact us for a more accurate quote.
Price Per Person from: £6,175
Zambia is a year round destination. Varying times of year offer different wildlife viewing experiences and we would be happy to work with your specific dates. Please contact us for a quote tailored to you and your family. We also can plan safaris for weddings, honeymoons and celebratory holidays. Did you know you can create a safari wedding list to create your dream luxury Zambia safari?