Weddings & Honeymoons
Where better to spend your honeymoon, celebrate a special wedding anniversary or big birthday than in the diverse and spectacular countries of Africa? We arrange safari honeymoons, celebratory holidays and unforgettable journeys all over Africa and the Indian Ocean in some of the most romantic hideaways you will find anywhere in the world.
Small lodges or camps and exclusive beach properties look after you so well that you are guaranteed to return home relaxed and invigorated. Private houses and islands make wonderful locations for special family gatherings and unique birthday parties. We have a wealth of experience planning these celebratory holidays whether it is your ultimate honeymoon or a family holiday for four generations.
For honeymoons in particular, we appreciate that this is an incredibly important holiday and that your expectations will be high. We will take the time to really discuss your honeymoon ideas and to understand your aspirations to ensure your African honeymoon more than exceeds your highest wishes.
- Wedding or blessing? We can arrange either.
- Choose a beach wedding, get married on an island in a river, or a wedding on safari with giraffes in the background.
- Embrace the culture; local choirs, local food and drink, and local music are all possible.
- Think carefully about clothes – are they suitable for the weather and can you get them there?
- Plan ahead if you want a property exclusively for a wedding.
- Be prepared for some odd paperwork; to marry in some countries in Africa you will need your father’s permission!
- Consider staying on the beach at the start of your honeymoon; then you’re ready for early safari mornings.
- Think about the best time of year for your honeymoon safari before you plan your wedding date.
- It doesn’t have to be just beach; you can do a walking safari, canoe, bike or even climb Kilimanjaro on your honeymoon.
- We can recommend safari and beach houses to host from two to 20 for your celebration.
- Take over a camp exclusively – perfectly possible if you are a group of six or more.